The B&H Edit
With the cold weather and Christmas fast approaching it’s time cosy up and keep warm! So, whether you are treating your dog to a fabulous new bed or a super-stylish leather collar and lead set, when you spend £100 or more you will receive a complimentary wool scarf.
Pictured: Cheltenham Collar & Lead Black, Limited Edition Wool Scarf Pink Check
To receive your complimentary wool scarf please let us know which style you would like in the ‘special instructions to seller’ box in the checkout process.
Pictured: Limited Edition Wool Scarf Dove
- Wool reacts to changes in body temperature, so it helps your dog keep warm when it is cold and cooler when it is warm.
- Durable and retains its appearance over a long period of time this is due to the spring-like nature of the fibres which stop it from becoming flat, hard and worn.
- Wool is resistant to static electricity as it can absorb moisture vapours in the atmosphere, so won't cling to your dog's fur and cause discomfort.
- As wool generates less static electricity, it in turn attracts less dirt and dust from the atmosphere allowing it to stay cleaner for longer.
- Wool is formed of a series of overlapping scales which make it difficult for dirt to penetrate the surface of the fabric, so it simply sits on top making it easy to remove by vacuuming.
- Wool is hypoallergenic, it is resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew in the atmosphere which are commonly known to cause allergic reactions. It also has anti-micrscopic pores which make it an unfavourable breeding ground for the house dust mite.
To find out more about, how it is produced and the fantastic benefits we recommend these sites: